- Daily activities -
8-13 year old
14-17 year old
How to reach us
The old timers
• Camp Tekakwitha offers campers and pioneers alike a wide variety of of activities that are not found in schools or city parks
• Snorkeling along the shore, you may come across a school of wide-mouth bass or a small crayfish. Why not take a canoe and go to the marsh to observe turtles, eagles or loons and then make a brief stop on the camp's own private island?
• For fishing enthusiasts, a fishing trip after supper, just before sunset, will surely bring back a pike or a few perches.
• More than 30 different challenges await you in the "Challenge course". Each one is designed to make use of a particular ability or physical capability. The "Tarzan" rope, or the "gondola" will give you additional thrills... And there is also the climbing wall!
• Watch out William Tell! Our archery instructor will make our campers rivals that will surpass you!
• For one with energy left, soccer, football, baseball and lacrosse are also available!
• Specialized instructors in ceramics, arts and craft and natural sciences are also available to help you discover those activities..
• At the end of the day, a campfire and a few songs will prepare you for wonderful night of well deserved sleep...
Wait, that's not all, there are also special activities !!!