- The camper program (8-13) -
8-13 year old
14-17 year old
How to reach us
The old timers
• Regrouped according to their age and gender, girls and boys from 7 to 13 become a "family" with their individual counselor who will accompany them all day long. Each group is housed in cabin where they will stay with their counselor.
• A typical day includes four main periods of activities. Two of those are group activities and the remaining two offer a variety of alternatives among which every camper chooses according to his individual tastes.
Camp Tekakwitha is situated in a particularly sunny part of New England; this allows everybody to take full advantage of the fantastic sandy beach during their twice daily bathing periods. Lake Androscoggin's particularly shallow waters heat up very rapidly to an average of 80º F. This makes all water activities even more enjoyable.
• A professional team of chefs prepare hearty and balanced home-made style food that everyone will enjoy. Camp Tekakwitha's reputation for great food has been known for years!
• A medical team is available on a permanent basis to care for small knichs and cuts..